User Profile

Allie Lezlie

Bio Statement

Usually, apartment-style buildings are called apartments, two-story row houses are called community houses, and also free-standing residences on little whole lots are referred to as yard houses. However, this summary creates some complication about real estate possession. Apartment or condo, town home, and garden house explain the style or building of particular homes. The word "condo" does not describe a the format or style of a building. Condo is a form of ownership of property. The kind of ownership of realty can not be identified by observing the structure style.

I Want Sell My House In Discovery Bay